Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Recent Splurges




The dress I'm wearing above is from H&M and it is very old. It's not the Theory dress that I have listed below. Sorry for the confusion folks. LOL.
---------

I had no intentions of buying any of these when I left the house, but ended up with all this stuff! Shame on me.

Alexis Bittar Crystal Encrusted Rhodium Horse Shoe Necklace.
(wearing above)

Theory 'Shaylee - Regional' Dress
Size 0
This dress looks totally different on me than it does on the model. It's short and fitted on the model, but on me it's totally loose everywhere. I had the following taken in by Nordstrom: arm holes, sides of the torso, hips and also the length. The dress hits right at the knee, so I had them take about an inch off. Btw, Nordstrom only charged me $25 for alterations! What a deal compared to my tailor that I go to.
(will show pics after alterations)

Chanel Precision Ultra Correction Line Repair Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
I was looking for a good eye cream to prevent and get rid of fine lines around the eyes. The SA was raving about this, so I said fine I'll buy it. It better work!

I also got a cute cardigan from BR, but can't find it anywhere online. It must be really new or old. I got a size PXS and it fits surprisingly well. I will post pictures soon.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar