Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Handbag Essentials

Happy Friday, everyone! I thought I'd show you the bits and pieces that I keep in my handbag to touch up during the working day. 


  1. The #Makeup bag was free with a purchase in Superdrug earlier in the year, It's just the right size. 
  2. Chewing gum. Obv.
  3. Too Faced Amazing Face Powder. This is such a lovely powder for on-the-go touch ups. It has a good sized mirror and a sponge underneath. 
  4. Next Gold Perfume. I've never had so many compliments on a perfume in my life. It's gorgeous and super cheap. 
  5. Seventeen Ultimate Volume Lip Gloss 'In The Nude'. This is actually more brown than nude, in my opinion, with a slight shimmer to it. I love the colour, and it's a quick easy option. 
  6. Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. My fave concealer of all. I keep this almost empty one in my handbag for touch ups, or to brighten up my under eye area if I'm starting to look tired. 
  7. Invisibobble. I LOVE these things. It means I can tie my hair up without there being a dent in it when I take it out. Essential. 
  8. Mac Creme Cup. My favourite Mac lippie ever. The prettiest of pinks. 
  9. L'Oreal 'Protest Queen' Lip Gloss. I love to wear this over Creme Cup, they're a perfect match. 
  10. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 45. A gorgeous mauve colour that's wearable and comfortable. 

What do you keep in your handbag?

Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar