Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Civil War | Hawkeye Inspired Makeup


This past week's makeup is based off of my favorite archer: 
Hawkeye! (Sorry, Katniss).




As you may recall Hawkeye is from Marvel's Avengers and is
portrayed by Jeremy Renner.
Hawkeye's suit for Civil War is pretty awesome and Jeremy 
shared a picture on his Facebook page for us:

Cool, huh?
Team Cap sure is bringing their 'A' game.





Therefore, my makeup consisted of purples and winged shadow/liner.



I read somewhere that Jeremy Renner used to be 
a makeup artist before he became an actor. 
I don't know if there is any truth to that, but it's fun to think about



My products were:

 ELF: Eyeshadow Primer
MAC: Eyeshadow in Black Tied
Tru Rituals Dual Ended Eyeshadow Brush
Make Up Forever: Artist Palette – 2 in ME 930 (Black Purple)
Real Techniques: Base Shadow Brush
MAC: 217 Blending Brush
Maybelline: Perfect Pastels Quad in Velvet Crush
Crown:   Deluxe Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush C476
Urban Decay: Eyeshadow in Tornado
Maybelline: Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Sheer Cover: Angled Eyeliner Brush
Revlon: Color Stay Eyeliner in 207 Amethyst
Maybelline: Colossal Chaotic Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
Real Techniques: Buffing Brush
MAC: Studio Finish Concealer in NW15
Maybelline: Superstay 24 Hour Color in Constantly Cabernet 




 After recording my video, I took a shower, but my makeup did not budge. 
These products (listed above) are fantastic and in my opinion worth every penny.


In case you missed the video tutorial:




Thanks for reading and stay tuned for other Marvel superhero inspired looks :)
May 6th!
XOXO Brittney 


Want more makeup fun between blog posts? Check my social media pages!
 Follow me on Instagram: @ultimabeauty
Follow me on Twitter: @theUltimabeauty
Like me on Facebook:www.facebook.com/theultimabeauty

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar