Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DIY: Oscar winner Natalie Portman's tassel earrings

My fellow blogger Maddie(who makes really wonderfull and smart DIY's) made a post today saying that she has loved Oscar winner Natalie Portman's purple tassel earrings. So, I decided to make my version of these earrings just to show you how you can make similar to those of Portman's.


They are similar to these:
Paloma's Marrakesh
tassel earrings
Tiffany&Co.

And now my try....I haven't placed a classic bead on the top...but I have replaced it with a butterfly...just to make it more girly! :D


You can use fiber instead of coated stainless steel wire. Also I have used memory wire as a finish cone.

Sorry about the bad quality of the letters on the photos...I cannot explain it! :(

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar