Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Like Toast & Jam! Tasty Related, Not Beauty Related


For more than four years, I've been on the hunt for grape jam/jelly, and finally, the foodie gods have answered my prayers! On Sunday, I went to Funabashi to attend an event my friend, Naoki, was hosting. I arrived at the Funabashi station early, and therefore, to kill some time,  I walked around and found an international grocery store. I popped in to look at the tasty treats and that's when I spotted the Smuckers Concord Grape Jam. I've searched high and low, all over Tokyo. for any form of this spread; and now, my quest has finally come to a glorious end! I paid ¥590 for this jar of concord goodness :)

If you live overseas (or have been away for an extended period of time) what foods do you miss?

Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar