Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Molton Brown New Guard Perfume Collection


Molton Brown New Guard Perfume Collection



If you're an avid Molton Brown fan, you may have noticed recently that their fragrance line has had a makeover! The brand want us to explore their new scentscape to discover a fragrance that truly represents our own individual truth. Whilst this may sound a little out there, if you think about it, scent is a very powerful thing. It can transport you to a point in your life - be it good or bad, in an instant. It can make you feel comforted (perhaps if it conjures up a childhood memory), loved, free, alive - there are so many feelings associated with scent and stages or places in our lives. For me, if I smell a rich authentic rose scent, I am immediately transported back to my Granda's garden when I was a child and the bouquets he gave us to take home each week. Lilac blossom will always remind me of my First Holy Communion mass as I carried a bunch of it to the altar (again, from my Granda's garden). Lemon scents also remind me of my Granda's house as he had some lemon verbena plants beside his front door, but it also reminds me of Trinidad, where my husband proposed to me as we were all doused in a lemon-scented bug repellent daily! There are 27 eaux de parfum and eaux the toilette available in the range so there should be something to stimulate the senses of every individual. I chose Coastal Cypress and Sea Fennel as my fragrance so let me tell you a little more about it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar