Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Perfume Review! Haus of Gloi's Komodo


Haus of Gloi Komodo Review
I have a problem, and it smells like Komodo

It's hard when you find a fragrance you really like and it's discontinued. It's even harder when you find out you like it, own only one tiny sample vial and find out you like it long after it has been discontinued.

Luckily for me in the case of Haus of Gloi's Komodo, this was the first scent I sampled back in 2013, and I stocked up big time when they announced it would be discontinued due to the supplier no longer having the mangosteen note in stock.

A random aside - this fragrance also began my fascination with mangosteen. I just recently came back from a vacation where I stopped through Flushing in Queens, NY and saw actual fresh mangosteen for sale at the New World Mall... I deeply regret not buying any because I really want to know if it tastes as good as it smells in Komodo!

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar