Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review | Bioderma (Makeup Remover)

Today I am reviewing the very hyped and raved about Bioderma! This is talked about on every corner of the internet and people are trying to buy it on every corner of the internet!


Its full French name is Bioderma Crealine H20 Solution Micellaire. But to you and me its a makeup remover.

I've heard bad reviews on this and good reviews so here is my thoughts and opinion on it!

To put it bluntly. I love this A LOT and I hate that I do.

This removes ALL my makeup so quickly and easily, no fuss. You don't need to use much either which is always a bonus but of course I forget that a pour way too much onto my cotton pad!

I've heard a lot of people talking about it being harsh on the eyes and giving people a stinging sensation but personally I haven't had any of these problems. This has worked great for me and I would recommend it to you.

My only problem is the price. I don't want to be paying around £15 a bottle (without postage) for this but I love it too much so please recommend me AMAZING makeup removers in the comments. Thank you!

Thanks for reading,
Shona x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar