Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Runway Predictions: Jean Paul Gaultier Fall Couture 2018

Jean Paul Gaultier had a GREAT Couture Collection for Fall. The looks were outstanding. I have gathered some of my favorites and I have paired them with the celebs I think are gonna wear it. Hope you like it and please let me know if you agree or you think someone else is gonna wear the look.



1. Beyonce
This cute edgy number would be GREAT for Queen B. She would be amazing in this look. I love this for her.

2. Lady Gaga
This funky look reminds me of no other than Ms. Lady Gaga. I think she would be very chic and edgy in this look.

3. Evan Rachel Wood
This look would be very refreshing on the actress. I hope to see her in something other than a suit this year. This look would be a great option.

4. Dita Von Teese
No one could make this dress more GLAM than Dita.

5. Rihanna
The singer would be perfect for this outfit. I think she would rock this look. 

6. Ciara
This one sleeve would be AMAZING in Ciara. I think she could pulled this off. 

7. Cate Blanchett
Queen Cate would look marvelous in this magical outfit. I would love to see her in this beautiful outfit. 

8. Diane Kruger
This tulle volume dress would be AMAZING on Diane. She can def pull this off. 

9. Marion Cotillard
The french actress is one to always watch. I think this dress would be amazing for her. 

10. Cate Blanchett
Love the combination of suit and dress. Love the color too. I think someone like Cate might be able to make this work the right way.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar