Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

AHC Hydrating Essential Real Eye Cream Review - love at first use!


AHC Hydrating Essential Real Eye Cream Review - love at first use!


Being a beauty blogger, I am lucky enough to be sent some products (although please know that I am fussy with what I accept as I hate waste). The great part of this is that I sometimes get to try products from brands that I might not have heard of before. Today's product is from one such brand, although I'm sure if I'd read about this product, I'd have snapped it up. The brand in question is AHC, which is Korea's fasted growing skincare line and the product in question is AHC Hydrating Essential Real Eye Cream*. This was a love/obsession at first use product and I've already ordered a backup! This is not something that happens very frequently with me.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar