Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mango's Favourite Fancies

Showing you 5 of my most favourite things 
Today I am bringing you 5 products that I think are super fabulous in my collection. These products are the ones I reach for regularly in my routine. They're super easy to work with an affordable price tag, tempting for you ... perhaps? :)

No.1. Elf Conditioning Lip Balm in Bombshell Brown £3.50
I love this lip balm its super moisturising has SPF and its not overtly glossy. Its perfect in the winter or summer and for us dark skinned women its provides a nice natural warm hue to our lips. Not to mention it smells like like sweet cocoa (yum). 

No.2 Sleeks Blush in Sahara £4.49
This blush is my most favourite blush of all in Sleeks and probably my own collection. Its the one I usually use and it gives a healthy natural glow to my cheeks no matter how much I use (a little = natural glow, a lot = internal radiance). Trust me, if you're a darker skinned lady you may fall in love with it. I just can't believe I didn't buy it sooner. 

No.3. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Gold £4.50
This eye pencil is super creamy, it doesn't drag on your eyes and the colour is bright and true on your skin as it looks in the picture. I love-love-love this pencil its so easy to use, as a quick swipe can give your eyes that little extra sparkle whilst still remaining natural looking enough for everyday use. I tend to swipe this on my upper eyelids (close to my natural eyelash line) and then I slightly blend it with my fingers to create a hint of gold. The result is undetectable gorgeousness with little fuss and technique needed (yeah for for simplicity!). 

No.4 Bourjois Blush in 92 Santal (Sandalwood) £7.49
Not only does this blush have a nice smell (powdered light roses) but it looks fantastic on dark skin. Whilst bourjois is not a brand that I would say caters to a dark skinned woman (black women in general) like me, I think that this blush does. It gives me a similar effect to Sleek's Sahara but it contains very slight minute shimmers that provide a warm sheen to my cheeks. Even though, this blush is a recent addition to my collection I can already exclaim that it is a favourite in my everyday regime. 

No.5 Sinful Colors Lip Gloss in Caramel Melt £1
I love this gloss. The price, the smell and the texture. It smells sweet and warm and look so lovely on the lips. Admittedly its on the more naturally looking side (not overly gloss) and just like elf's bombshell brown it provides a little bit of a hint to my lips. However, unlike bombshell brown its a lip gloss (without spf) and has a wand - so application is very easy and not messy. I loved it so much that I simply had to get 2 more back ups in spite of my endless lip collection. 

Just one more thing: All of these products mentioned have good long lasting capabilities. If you had not noticed they all run along the same vein of colouring (goldy, warmy brownish etc.) as they create a natural look on my skin and are very easy to work with. This means that even if I apply too much I can get away with it and if I apply just a little it will give me the natural effect - I want. Also, because of my laissez faire attitude towards makeup (I hardly ever touch it up throughout the day) when these babies can still be seen on my combination/oily skin at the end of the day - my view is that they're pretty darn good! (excuse my language). 

So what are your favourite fancies? What are those products you always seem to gravitate towards in spite of your endless hoard? What products do you find yourself always buying or replying because they work so well? I'd love to know your favourite fancies, your comments are always appreciated? 

On a different note, I hope January has been treating you well. 
Stay blessed my lovelies :) 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar