Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NYX Matte Lipstick Shocking Pink Rose Intense






It's my absolute favourite colour of the week. I have already decided to pop it into my make-up bag for a holiday as it would look absolutely amazing with floaty maxis or an otherwise muted face. It's effortlessly chic as you really can just slap on foundation and this lippy and be ready for the day. You won't look pale or lifeless in pictures as this will make sure to add a pop of colour.

NYX Matte Lipsticks come in an impressive range of 22 shades that retail for a mere £6 each. I cannot get over how reasonably priced they are. The colours available are super fun and this particular one namely 'Shocking Pink' is the most blue toned lipstick I own in my collection. It's got so much blue in it that it's almost purple at one point but still very, very wearable.

I usually shy away from such shades but I am not sure why this colour draws me so much towards it. I know they have a matte finish but can I just say that they are the least drying matte lipsticks I have ever tried. Yes a dot of lip balm underneath or a minuscule amount of gloss dabbed on top will make it's wear more comfortable for those with chapped lips, but nonetheless it's not drying at all if not moisturising.

You can see the pigmentation above on my hand. I am wearing it sheered out on my lips so I wouldn't take that as a measure for its pigmentation. It lasts for ages and once on is pretty much transfer resistant. I always loved NYX blushes and now have a penchant for their matte lipsticks.

Anyone remember NYX Thalia back in the days? How popular and always 'out of stock' was it eh! I know I used up mine in weeks.

www.nyxcosmeticsstore.co.uk

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar