Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Real Techniques Nic's Picks: can you have enough makeup brushes?



Brushes, what makeup addict can have enough? I can't, especially if Real Techniques, one of my favorite brands, releases a new set with 3 (!) exclusive brushes. I fought the urge to buy them for a few months and on a particularly unhappy afternoon, I treated myself with the Real Techniques Nic's Picks.


This limited edition contains 5 brushes, of which 3 are new and exclusive to this kit. The two most of us will already have are the Duo-Fiber Face Brush, my go to powder brush at the moment, and the Base Eyeshadow Brush, you've seen it in my October Favorites, is my absolute favorite eyeshadow brush, I am so happy to have a second one! Over to the new brushes, you get the Cheek Brush, a densely packed but incredibly soft brush that has the perfect shape to apply blush, but also to contour if you use it rotated horizontally (does it make sense?), any way, love it! Then for eyes, the new Angled Eyeshadow Brush is incredibly soft and is cut to an angle so that you can blend and layer shadows in the crease almost effortlessly. I have small eyes though so this is too big to fit in my crease area, I will try to figure out another use for it. It feels amazing though! Finally, the smallest one of the bunch is the Eyeliner Brush, perfect to use with gel eyeliner or to smoke out your lash line. This is slightly on the thick side for me, used to the Zoeva Wing Liner Brush, but is really great to apply powder shadow to set your liner or just on its own.
.

Overall I am very happy with this set, it contains two brushes that I already use and love, and new ones that I now use all the time. Price wise you get 5 brushes for 35€ which is definitely a bargain for the amazing quality you get.  You can find the Real Techniques Pic's Picks set on Boozyshop, Feelunique and realtechniques.com.

Do you own any Real Techniques brushes? Which one is your favorite?
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar