Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review - Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation

So, nowadays I subsequently gathered up the courage to study Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse...i've this basis in mild 2, which I suppose is 2 sun shades lighter compared to my pores and skin tone...simply, my mother were given this for me and turns out in her opinion, i'm omit Snowfairy...lolz!
What Maybelline says about this product:


revolutionary whipped components gives an air-tender, best matte finish insurance, with a weightless experience.
- Color pigments offer superior coverage
- Blends effortlessly for a soft, natural-looking, even-toned result



This is how it looks...

initially, I locate this foundation difficult to blend..it's very dry and truly no longer endorsed for dry skinned ppl...
i have attempted to take photos step by step so you realize what i am speakme approximately...

As you can see in this picture, it's a completely dry product...i have exfoliated my fingers and moisturized it fairly enough for it to head on easily.

still it's very hard to combo...I first used patting movement to distribute this product within the area to be blanketed and then I tried to rub it in with my arms. ultimately, I used a large powder brush to blend it in.



you may see the way it leaves a white forged on my skin...it's miles a lighter shade than my skin tone however still I don't feel that even though that changed into no longer the problem, it might have satisfied me.
I simply used it once and changed into disgusted with this product (sorry mother)...so, i stopped the usage of it.

however then I in the end found out a few ways how i'm able to use it up, as I hate throwing out make-up...
1.i use it as a highlighter to highlight my nostril, below my eyebrows, my chin and my cupid's bow.
2.i use it as a concealer for masking the purples underneath my eyes...it does a fairly first rate process.

I have almost 90% still left in the container..I like the packaging, looks nice, but the product is no good...

Price - Rs.500 (approx)
Rating - 0.5/5
Would I recommend? - NO! not to anyone, save your money and get something which is useful!!
Will I repurchase - Hell NO!!!!


....................................................
......................................................

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar