Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rough Cut!

Hello, hello, hello!

So excited to let everyone know that Rough Cut's first on air radio show will be this Monday (6th October 2014) from 7pm-8pm. Go online to PureFM.com and click on listen live! We cover all things film. Reviews, trivia, quizes and more!

The three of us are looking forward to it so much, for me I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It'll be so much fun, especially doing it with two lovely girlies.

I can't wait! Hope if any of you listen that you enjoy it and let me know if you listen in to our show. The first show won't be perfect but we'll get the hang of it.

Last week we had a little photo shoot arranged by Charli for our show photo, so for now I shall leave you with that photo down below. Big thank you to Charli's boyfriend Scott for being our photographer!

Until next time my lovelies, thanks for reading :) x




It also took us several attempts to get this shot perfect. There was so much popcorn everywhere!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar