Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advise of the Day

Yup. My advise of the day - Do not simply eat the food from the stalls outside since the weather is so hazy.. On the other hand, i was diagnosed with food poisoning two days ago. Consulted a doctor hoping that i would be better in a day's time. And hell yeah. I managed to go to uni for the following day. But today i couldnt. The puking and diarrhoea are back! :( No more medicine for me as i had finished them up. Now im depending fully on my self-defense system. I suffered a lot during these hours but thanks to all my friends around me giving me support and thanks for the concern. :) And i seriously homesick now. :( i miss my aunt's porridge. :( can you deliver that for me? haih.

How i wish my sis is here now. I know u cant cause ur too busy with ur assignments and exams. :(

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar