Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Film Independent Spirit Awards 2016


BEST DRESSED


1. Brie Larson
"Candy Star"
The actress is ready to enjoy her fame and look like a Hollywood A list. Here she's STUNNING in Chanel multicolored dress. To me this is the best I've seen from her. 

2. Cate Blanchett
"Under the Sea"
The actress has some fun with fashion in this colorful Gucci dress. I like her she's always enjoying herself and the looks she picks. 

3. Jessica Biel
"Uptown Funk"
The actress is a whimsical dream in this Roland Mouret dress and those killer shoes. I mean I haven't seen much from her lately but this is a nice comeback hope we get to see her more. 

4. Nikki Reed
"Paradise Print"
Nikki looked PERFECTION in this printed Etro dress. She literally looks perfect. I love the dress and the colors. The braid was perfect and she looked DIVINE

5. Rooney Mara
"A Black Tale"
Once again the actress is a goth princess this time in Hugo Boss. I love the design of the dress. And the hairstyle is kinda quirky and fun.

6. Rachel McAdams
"Party Punch"
The actress is STUNNING in this Solace London two tone dress. I love the colors and the belt. She looked very stylish and classy.

7. Stana Katic
"Greek Goddess"
The actress is summer ready in this GORGEOUS mustard color Alberta Ferretti dress. I like the off shoulder neckline and the summer vibe this look gives.

8. Zoe Kazan
"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
Zoe looked BEAUTIFUL and delicate but so stylish in this Miu Miu look. I love the dress and the shoes. I think Miu Miu is a perfect match for a girl like Zoe.

9. Bel Powley
"I See U"
Bel looked AMAZING, so chic and refreshing in this Mary Katrantzou dress. The chunky shoes were very cute too and her hair and makeup added a nice laid back style. LOVE THIS LOOK.

10. Juno Temple
"I Wanna Fly Away"
The actress is so STUNNING in this Valentino dress. I love the design of the dress and how gorgeous she looks in it. I like this girls style is so unique and edgy.

***************************************************************************************************

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar