Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OPI Hawaii Collection: Lost My Bikini In Molokini

A good mid-tone purple is one of those colours that can be worn any time of the year and Lost My Bikini In Molokini from OPI's Hawaii collection is definitely one of those.

I've a well documented love of purple so of course I enjoyed wearing this colour.  While OPI say Lost My Bikini In Molokini is "reef inspired", to me this cool blue-toned purple is reminiscent of Iris flowers, another reason that I love it.  The application itself was trouble-free and done in 2 coats and this manicure graced my nails for the working week with minimal chipping.  All pictures were taken in indirect daylight:




What's your favourite shade from the Hawaii collection?


(This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar