Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Vitamin E Scar Serum

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Vitamin E Scar Serum


Packaging
The bottle is a nice size to keep in a handbag. I like that it is transparent. The pump is controllable, so I never dispense more than I need.

The plastic cap for the pump is not too good though because it gets loose after a while, and it will fall off if you don't keep the bottle upright or in a fitting pouch. This could be dangerous as you do not want oil being pumped all over inside your bag. I have never met such a situation though.

Effectiveness
This Scar Serum did successfully remove a bee-sting acupuncture wound that I had on my tummy completely. It is an effective product, but maybe not so efficient. It took me a long while to remove just a tiny bean-size scar. Furthermore, I really had to be very diligent and apply the serum 3-4 times a day everyday.

It does not work for big scars like keloids though.

Cost
I bought it for something like $46 at Watsons, and I find it very expensive, given the fact that it does not work on all scars, and that it is slow at getting the scar to disappear.

Rating: 3/5.
It works, but a little too slow, and a little too costly, especially compared to the cheaper and more efficient Hiruscar gel.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar