Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Freshlook Illuminate Dailies Contact Lens in Rich Brown


Here's a review on Freshlook Illuminate Dailies Contact Lens in Rich Brown

Price: Around P600.00+
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all leading optical shops

THE VERDICT:

Oh, when was the last time I wore a pair of these? Ah! It was during high school, when colored contact lenses became a big hit in my school. I had an admirer in high school, and he confessed that he courted me just because he thought I had real blue eyes! (I wore blue- colored contact lenses that time) LOL! So shallow, yet so funny! 

I stopped wearing contact lenses after encountering a freak accident that almost cost me my eyes: I fell asleep with them on and when I woke up, my vision was ultra blurry and my eyes stung like hell. When I looked in the mirror, my eyes were blood red in hue and tears kept on falling like rain down my cheeks! I freaked out and just cried and cried 'cuz I didn't know what to do-the contact lenses have dried up inside my eyes, as if they were glued onto my eyeballs. Yikes! With a little divine intervention, I had a brilliant idea and decided to soak my eyes in a basin of crystal clear water for almost ten minutes and thankfully, the contact lenses started softening up, hence I was able to pull them out effortlessly. Phew, I thought I was gonna die that moment! I was deeply traumatized by that incident that I vowed to never wear contact lenses ever, but I just realized now that it was my fault and negligence. I've been itching to wear contact lenses-especially the Doll Eyes type-again out of curiosity and for old time's sake, but this time, I promised myself to be more careful or choose something that is hassle- free because I really have this tendency of falling asleep uncontrollably!

FRESHLOOK ILLUMINATE DAILIES CONTACT LENS IN DETAIL

My preferred brand of contact lens ever since is Freshlook-it is a brand by Alcon, which is perhaps the biggest manufacturer of contact lens and optical paraphernalia globally. They have just released their newest line, Freshlook Illuminate Dailies Contact Lens and I believe it's their version of the Doll Eyes contact lens. Cool! I was only waiting for them to release this because Freshlook is the only contact lens brand I trust!

Freshlook Illuminate Dailies, as the name implies, is just good for single use only. Please take note: SINGLE USE ONLY. You wear 'em now and throw 'em out later-it's that simple. This variant was developed to prevent eye irritation and infection, the common problems encountered by a lot of contact lens wearers. Because sometimes, no matter how you sanitize your contact lens, there's no guarantee that they're really bacteria- free!

Click READ MORE and see how it looks like when worn!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar