Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

September Favourites

Hi everyone,
So it's October. I don't know how it happened, but it is. And that means it's time for my September Favourites. I didn't actually have a lot of makeup favourites this month, I've basically just been using the same things as last month, but I do have some fashion and other random things to show you.

Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in '08'


My sole makeup item for the month. The Kate Moss lipsticks are some of my favourites, but I've always been a bit on the fence with this colour. There are times I think it looks too brown on me, or washes me out. This month however, I can't get enough of it. I wore it a lot and used it in my Dianna Agron tutorial. It's a really nice for when you went to have a bit of colour on your lips, but nothing too crazy.

Boots Cocoa Butter Body Wash
I mentioned the body lotion from this line a few months ago, and the body wash is equally as good. It lathers up really nicely, smells amazing and is just generally very nice. This is a miniature version from a giftset, but I may have to go and buy a full sized one.

Penneys Long Necklaces
After a statement necklace phase that spanned several months, I have suddenly done a complete u-turn and gotten back into long necklaces. These two are my most worn, I got them in Penneys a few years ago. I just think they're a really nice addition to an outfit, without being too in your face.

Tesco Black Handbag
I had never really bought anything in Tesco until I found this bag in the January sales, and have started using it for college recently. It's a very big bag, which I love because I'm that person that seems to carry their whole life around with them; and is also very sturdy and well-made. I also feel like it looks expense, when actually it cost me €10!

Penneys Converse
Speaking of bargains, I picked these babies up in Penneys last year for a grand total of €3. Considering how cheap they were, they've actually held up pretty well. They're comfortable and good for those days when I'm just feeling a bit more relaxed.

Vikings
I think we should just make 'Ciara's Monthly Television Recommendation' a thing, because every month I seem to have a new one. Vikings has always been something I meant to watch; it was advertised everywhere when it first started showing last year (it's a Canadian/Irish co production that's filmed here) but I just never got around to it until now. And I'm very glad I have. It took me a few episodes to get into it, but once I did it was one of those 'OhmyGodwhat'sgoingtohappennextmusthavethenextepisodenowGodIlovethisshow' type situations. All the characters are so complex and interesting, the women are really strong...it's just really good. I'm currently halfway through the second series, and I don't know what I'm going to do when I get to the end.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar