Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Post Of The Year | First Youtube Video | What's In My Bag?

Hello My Lovelies,

Long time no speak, this is officially my first post of 2013 haha i'm really late. I just wanted to write a quick post to fill you in on a few things and see how all my lovely followers are doing :)

So, i finally did it! I finally took the plunge and made my first Youtube video :O!! After speak to bloggers through #bbloggers chats and asking whether you'd like to see me film a few videos you guys said yes. It was a definite spare of the moment thing filming my video yesterday and i think it was the best thing for me really otherwise i probably would have worked myself up and the video would have turned out even more rubbish haha

It is my first video so i chose something that would be fun and quite easy to film, a 'Whats in my Bag' video. I soend countless hours watching these types of videos so thought i'd give it a go and try and do my own. The support has been absolutely amazing so far, i was so nervous when the video finally went live, i din't know what to expect, my emotions were everywhere haha.

I'll link the video below if you fancy taking a little peek at it :D i'd love to know what you think, if you have any other requests please do not hesitate to contact me on here, youtube or twitter :)