Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Make Up or Culinary School?

My mind was set on enrolling at a culinary school since I love cooking. But now, my love for make up has grown and I found myself checking out make up schools. Now I want to enroll at SOFA (School of Fashion and The Arts) and take up the short course for Basic Make Up. I am now confused and torn between culinary school and make up school. I love both! Gah!

Culinary School or Make Up School? Hmmmm... It's gonna be a difficult decision.

I'm thinking I can always cook. But then I can also apply make up anytime. Jeez! I can't decide.

If you were in my shoes, which would you go for? :P (Although I know you are all make up lovers.) I mean if you were to decide for me, which one would it be? :)

Haaaalp! :D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar