Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How do you fake well-rested look? Grab a copy of ZenHealth!

When I was first contacted by ZenHealth, I felt somewhat intimidated to answer proposition. I kept asking myself if I was worthy enough to give advise on such things on a magazine. Really, me! Shen??? Expert enough? I know a lot would say I'm not. But my mom always told me never to question the blessings that comes your way, what you do is try to pay it forward.

I answered a few questions on how to fake a well-rested look. I've been faking that rested look since I started college, so I hope that you'll learn something from the advises I shared in this article, beautifully written by Jenny Lynn Aguilar.




here's the article
still kinikilig! (giddy)


I still can't believe that my name is written on a magazine. :)
This is the second time, actually, but I'm still quite shy to share you the other magazine.
hehehe...

Even as a kid I always dreamed of writing for magazine (I even made a magazine made from a sketchpad in highschool). But there is more to magazine than just the colorful glossy pages. A lot of work, blood and tears go into it. When I worked for a magazine, I never took a page for granted anymore. But honestly, I don't know how I got here. Never did I thought (just dreamed) that I will be in a position worthy of a page.

Thank you to Chuchie who introduced me to the magazine and Jenny for this wonderful article. This issue find its way to New Jersey. Hehehe!

Thank you so much, ZenHealth!!

much love,
Shen

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar