Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Want firmer skin? Try one of these serums......


The best firming serums


Ageing is a privilege, so please don't think that I think that I am actually 'anti-ageing' but that doesn't mean that I'm happy at the idea of sagging skin or jowls. That being said, I personally don't want to go down the road of fillers or botox (never say never and each to their own) so I just do what I can to keep my skin looking firm and youthful for as long as possible. As I have said previously, I personally think that if you are going to invest in any product in your skincare routine, it should be your serum as that will penetrate the skin more deeply than moisturiser, which in turn means that the active ingredients can actually get to work, which is especially important in firming serums. As you can tell from the photo above, I take skincare that promises to firm the skin seriously and I want to share some of my favourites with you! As always, any marked with a * were kindly gifted to me but without any obligation to post. This is not an ad. If I have previously reviewed any product, I will link to it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar