Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PRODUCT REVIEW: NARS SHEER LIPSTICK IN DOLCE VITA


Here's an initial review on NARS SHEER LIPSTICK IN DOLCE VITA

PRICE: 1250PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: ESSENCES, RUSTAN'S, MAKATI CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: ALABANG TOWN CENTER; SHANGRI- LA MALL

THE VERDICT:

I found out about Dolce Vita through a lunch date with a good friend. While waiting for our orders, I couldn't help but glance at her lips every so often because I really, really liked her lipstick. She asked me why I kept on glancing, and I replied that I just love her lipstick. She then said that it was Nars' Dolce Vita. She loves it so much that it's the only color she's using. FYI, she has already emptied 8 tubes of this!

It was my first time then to hear about the shade even though I already know the brand. When I've looked it up online, there were actually a ton of reviews about Dolce Vita. Indeed, it is very popular! Dolce Vita has scored 4.1 out of 5 in Makeupalley's score board. It has been tagged by many a beauty blogger as a "universally flattering shade", and the "Perfect MLBB lipstick". They also say that it's best for those want a lipstick with an invisible coverage. The reviews were almost telling me to rush to a Nars counter and buy one for myself!
And I think you guys already know the ending. :D

Dolce Vita might look intimidating to some as it appears dark on the tube, but I find that 'tis very, very wearable. You can even build its coverage without intensifying its color.

Swatch on my skin

Dolce Vita is a lovely dusty rose shade with a shiny finish.

Nars Dolce Vita on my lips

It is pigmented, and finish is semi-sheer. It's not totally sheer because when I layer it on, it significantly changes the color of my lips. Staying power is not so good because of its finish, and I've observed that it has a tendency to evaporate. But I don't care--I love the color so much! Ah, love is blind indeed. :D

Here's me wearing Dolce Vita. It has just improved the natural color of my lips, and I love it!

Overall, this is a good product. I reach for this on days when I just want to look fresh. My BF even complimented how kissable my lips were when I was wearing Dolce Vita in one of our dates. Upon hearing that very nice compliment, I just smiled and thought to myself: "Thanks for the tip BF. Now I know how I can get more kisses from you! Muhahaha!" LOL, that's just too X-Rated! :D

Note: I think I've already found my MLBB shade! :D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar