Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blue Crabs on the tree and a wonderful Florida artist!

We drove out to the Gulf Coast last weekend

DSCN9040

to eat at our favorite restaurant!

DSCN9050

We had Almond Fried Grouper, fries, coleslaw

and the best hushpuppies I’ve ever tasted!

DSCN9047

They had the neatest tree...

DSCN9025

don’t you love the blue crabs...

DSCN9030

and fishing lures?

DSCN9035

Everything was decorated for the holidays!

DSCN9048

And I received a wonderful package from

Brushed by an Angel.

DSCN8964

Don’t you love the name of her blog?

I really love this little guy!

DSCN8969

She has an Etsy store HERE filled

with her beautiful hand painted items!

DSCN8960

Thanks Brenda...a sweet Florida blogger...for the gifts!

DSCN8968

I’m linking with Sally Lee by the Sea

for a Coastal Christmas!

So now I have to ask...

do you have a Blue Crab  SMDSCN9038

in your holiday decorations this year?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar