My absence was longer than intended. There's just been a lot going on and I needed a little break. I am doing a little better. I am trying to go with the mantra - Let it Go. I can't control certain things and dwelling on them only upsets me and causes me anxiety and feeling down.
I have been spending
lots of time too much time out walking. I have met another lady on my walks. We always seem to walk around the same time and usually 'bump' into one another. It's nice to chat with her (at a distance) and walk along somewhat together. Although the weather has been chilly the last couple of days Spring has been popping on the trees - I see leaves and blossom! Today we visited the Kellogg Bird Sanctuary so we could renew our membership. They have goslings!
Certainly made me smile. This one was quite brave. I stayed at a distance but it began to walk towards me. I was careful to back up as the parents were watching very carefully and I didn't want to scare any of them.
Talked with Mum today. She has decided that she might get up early one morning and go for a walk along some back roads. She has been completely inside for about eight plus weeks now and would really just like a walk. She isn't planning on going to the shops as my sister has been picking things up for her, but she would like some air. I can't say I blame her.
I hope everyone is doing well. I have some reading to catch up on!
0 Yorumlar