Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Decorating

 I know that Spring is on the way when I start to get the urge to Spring clean and decorate.  I'm currently eye balling our 'gallery wall' with a view to wallpapering it.  That means of course that I'll need to create a gallery wall somewhere else... but where?  The sitting room is really quite dark in winter so I want a nice light cheerful wallpaper to brighten it up... but what design and what colour.  Oh there's so many decisions to make and we have been choosing a new floor covering for the bathroom for years.  I have hated the one we put down from the moment it went in but Tony loves it.  Frankly it just looks like donkey sick...I'm not joking.. I've decided that I can't stand it any longer.   It's my turn to choose and  I want something fresh and clean looking.  I'd welcome any suggestions before I just bite the bullet and buy one online.  I can fit it in both bathrooms before Tony gets home from work and he'd take a week to notice it's been changed.. and no I am not joking.  It took him three days to notice that I'd taken the Christmas decs down one year.  And you know how we do Christmas. He'd walked past the boxes stacked neatly in the hall and never even noticed them

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar