In the weeks before Tom's retirement day actually arrived, I found myself unable to sit down and read for very long at all. You know when you're a kid and Christmas or your birthday is coming up, and you can't really focus on anything else? Well, that's kind of how I've been. Which is fine, except for one big reason. A blogging friend of mine has written a book, and she very kindly sent me a copy. I began it, I read along for a while, and told Tom it is one of the best books I've ever read. No kidding. It is wonderful. It contains three of my all time favorite things in literature: time travel, a setting in England, and the time period I wish I had lived in - those years between the two world wars. The writing is excellent. I cannot praise it enough, even though I'm only halfway through. When I finish, it will receive a full post of its own. You may wonder why I'm even talking about it at this time, and here's the reason. June 14 and June 15 you may get your own free Kindle copy from Amazon. This offer is available on both US and UK sites. I am positive that so many of you will love this book, as I do, that you'll want to jump right on this.
The book,
written by Kim Velk whose blog may be found here. She has also begun a blog just for the book here.
The links where you may go to get your own copy
0 Yorumlar