Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Living in a real world

Dear Family & Friends

We live in a very fast pace, noisy and material driven world, and people nowadays are feeling more anxious and stressed more than ever before. The anti-dote is to live a simple life. We are only temporary inhabitant in this land, and it is not ours to own. The only reason why we're here - is because of God's grace and I live in peace with this knowledge:)

my fig illustration using ballpoint writing pen

Lately, I have been inspired to do some botanical drawings. It  never occurred to me to express the joy that I see everyday from our garden into a piece of paper. I still don't have the right drawing pen nor paper to get going with this activity, instead I just use what I have on hand. All an amateur job but I am enjoying what I do and grateful for my Maker who gave me the skill to learn new things in life.

lemons illustration done just using ballpoint writing pen
I probably have a very simple thoughts and aspiration in life but there's just so many exciting things to look forward to as I develop gratefulness and patience in everything I do.

Have a slow living and enjoy each minute.

Yours

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar