Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sometimes it's the simplest ideas...

Last year sometime, on a day when Blossom and I found ourselves window shopping in the boutique stores along Gregory Street, I bought a recipe box.
It was so darn cute and cheery that I couldn't imagine leaving the store without it officially belonging to me.
Plans for filing away my extensive list of favourite recipes on the stack of 4 x 6 inch cards the box promised were inside, ready at my fingertips should I need them in a hurry, justified my $24.95 purchase.

Fast forward a little more (a lot more, maybe?) than a year later and there it sat the other day, on my desk, still confined in shrink wrap, staring hopefully up at my hastily averted eyes, and I felt the formidable sensation of wasted $-guilt rising in my soul.

But then...

Ever heard the term "block recipe"?
Neither have I, but let's pretend we have, ok?!

So, why does a recipe box have to hold only food recipes, I ask you?
Why not fill it with patchwork block recipes instead!


 The divider cards had headings like 'soups', 'cakes' etc, so I just turned them over and wrote common block sizes instead.

And you know what block recipe I stored first?
My favourite. 

I knew there was purpose for my purchase. ;-)



hugs


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar