Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wednesday, getting closer

     I am getting closer but still have so much to do.  Arthritis as bad as ever this morning, I am chalking it up to the barometric pressure.  We have had a lot of rain since yesterday which is great.  But I cannot move!  Anyway two more jewel costumes to complete and then some hand work and I am done with them.  I am going to do the studio books today and see who still owes and it is sure to surprise me.  Most of our students come on Monday and Wednesday.  I can always mail notes to those that come on Tuesday.  I just want to be able to pay off the credit card charges and I am sure to be able to do that.

     Hubby is moving slowly on his projects for the show.  I just forget how clumsy and unproductive he is.  Watching him work makes me crazy.  It will get done.  But I would rather pay someone else to do it.  The problem is I can't afford it all the time.  I am a little worried about making it through the summer but I have before and I will again.  By the way have only had one customer in the shop in 2 days.  I do have a bride scheduled today.  But it is weird how work fluctuates.  That is okay I am so busy with costumes it does not matter.

     Say a prayer for the families in Oklahoma.   I always think I am so put upon and then I see others suffer at no fault of my own and I am humbled.

     Well I am off to finish up the Jewel costumes and I will post a picture, then books, books, books!

Ugh!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar