Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fata Morgana 2 - more photos than text


photos Britta

Here you see "the back" of the Charlottenburger Schloss 


A baroque garden, beautiful and well-kept borders - here it seems a bit unkempt...









Normally the bridge is painted in beautiful red 
















Huge! Flowering soon. 


 

(How can I delete it?? Only the photo - I love the statue of the Alte Fritz, our King. )


I do hope they don't mess up his pedestal (as with Churchill's statue), or even dump him into the Spree...


The front of the Schloss 







I have just this photo from many, many years ago, a class trip from Bremen, where I come from, to Berlin - then I stood with some pals of mine here and look at him, "Der Große Kurfürst" ---


The Schloss is well protected: 



and now you will understand, after seeing a third of it, why I missed it so very, very much. 


fin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar