Pics of our latest biannual big game. For the first time we are gaming WW11, 28mm toys from various makers. Notionally based on Operation Huskey the invasion of Sicily, we are using BoltAction however having been involved with the playtesting of Chain of Command I would have preffered to use them. We agree our games months in advance and CoC was not printed then.
Blenheim to Berlin loses to the valiant Luftwaffe.
Brian's elite Paras loose track of the objective and loose to the valiant Luftwaffe.
This one was a night fight and all my vehicles and gun were unable to move at all. I teamed up with Ian against Ken for this one. The objective was the top of a steep hill covered in walls and ruins with 2 minefields. Ken was being gamely and used 6 man squads, and was allowed to swop his tank for a veteran para squad and a vickers MMG. Tough going and we nearly did it in the 2 hour time limit.
3 games done so far, and I have only lost 1 squad and the 20mm quad twice. Now off for a shower and a lovely meal.
the bar opened at 11am and was still serving when most of us called it a day at 2am.
Saxondog looks a real picture this morning. After breakfast we are setting up the big game, so I'll post some pics later.
Tap on a pic to get full size.



0 Yorumlar