Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CHANEL ROUGE COCO SHINE IN 'PYGMALION' (467)

'Pygmalion' (467) is one of two limited edition Rouge Coco Shines released as part of the L'été Papillon de Chanel (Summer Butterfly 2013) Collection.  

'Pygmalion' is a french raspberry shade (a muted raspberry that pulls a coral pink hue).  It has sparse micro-shimmers and gives a subtle sheen finish. 

It's a different shade that I would normally go for since I'm primarily a pink lips kind of gal, but this is still very welcomed in my collection of Rouge Coco Shines. :)  It still has that touch of pink in it that just gives it enough brightness to be summer-appropriate.
It has a sheer, but buildable colour - a little more pigment than the originally released set of Rouge Coco Shine shades.

This is how it looks on my blue-toned pigmented lips (particularly pigmented on my upper lip).  For reference I have medium, olive, NC30 skin tone.  The colour shows up pretty good on my lips (much better than when swatched above) as you can see, using about 3 layers.
Personally, I have always loved the formulation and texture of the lip balm-like, lightweight and smooth Rouge Coco Shines.

However, I've also been enjoying pairing this with my Dior Addict Lip Polish Smoothing Lacquer in #003 Glow Expert on top just to give it that, well, for lack of a better word...polished look. /:-\ :-)  It's a very sheer tangerine coral lip gloss.  Anyway, I've been loving them together lately!

If you love Rouge Coco Shines, but with a little more pigment then go check this out before it's gone.


Available now at Chanel boutiques and Chanel counters in Myer and David Jones.


Hope this was somewhat helpful. :)


Thanks for stopping by! ^_^ xo



You may also like...





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar