Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Wonder: "What's The Best Pencil Eyeliner for You?"



Happy Friday folks!!! :)

Gosh! It's flooded around here due to heavy rain! I do hope everyone out there will be safe!!!

Weekend! I will be leaving a question I've wanted to ask for so long. I myself have used a couple of "well known" supposedly...long lasting eye pencils! But do they really work for us?? For our country's unpredictable weather?

Before I share my reviews on eye pencils next week. I want to hear you out. What's the best eye pencil you've tried? And why do you think it's your favorite?

I know a teacher of mine from the school taught me that she's never comfortable using pencil alone without the eye sealant! But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, who knows? There's an exception out there?

AMW (Askmewhats lol) requirements:
  • no budge
  • no smudge
  • water proof
  • not overly expensive
It's not a huge requirement right? lol
So spill in yours!

I'd love to know!

Keep smilin'

Stay happy


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar