Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Graze - Box #13

Hello. Surprisingly I have another Graze box for you today! I joke of course. I may cancel my subscription after a couple more boxes, seeing as though I have almost had everything on my try list. I am still yet to try two particular packets (Chocolate Pretzel & Jalapeno Hot Chips), but I am sure that they may be included in my next box. Anyway, here is what I got inside this box:-

A closer look at my treats.
Honeycomb Flapjack

“Rustic rolled oat flapjack with honeycomb & chocolate drizzle”

I have had this flapjack several times before and it is very yummy!

Black Pepper Pistachios

“Pistachios roasted with black pepper”

The pistachios are quite tasty, and you get the after taste of pepper after you have eaten a few.

El Picante

“Paprika baguettes, spicy chilli peanuts & jumbo corn”

I really enjoyed this packet. The baguettes had just the right amount of paprika spice and were nice and crunchy. The peanuts were also crunchier than regular peanuts and you get the kick of chilli after you’ve eaten a few. My beloved jumbo corn was included too. It was very crunchy and slightly salty. These three were the perfect combination for a light yummy snack!

Graze’s Popping Corn

“Twist of black pepper”

This popcorn is quite nice, but it tastes more salty than peppery. You can see the little flecks of pepper on the corn, but you cannot really taste it.

My favourite packet from this box was definitely El Picante. It was perfectly yummy and I can’t wait to receive it again. I wish you could buy these, but it’s probably a good thing you can’t!

- Click to view my last box -

USE CODE: REBBEC2MB FOR A FREE BOX (NEW MEMBERS ONLY)

What is your favourite snack from this box?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar