Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lavshuca Rouge Essence Bar

Since getting my hands on the Lavshuca Moist Melting Rouge, I also started hunting for their predecessor, the Rouge Essence Bar. This is the product that got everyone's attention to begin with, and I wanted to compare the two, to see if there's any difference. Thanks to Rakuten JP and E(vil)bay, I was able to track down 9 colors that were still floating around despite the line being discontinued several years ago. I know there's a huge risk in buying cosmetic so old, but I was willing to bite the bullet. Fortunately for me, all the lippies I received were still fresh and perfectly usable ^.^"

From left to right: Rouge Essence Bar BE-1, BE-3, PK-1, PK-2, PK-3, PK-4, OR-1, RD-2, and RS-1. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar