Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A new record

Yesterday after supper I was very close to my best personal step count on my Striiv so I went for a little walk around the neighborhood to beat it.  These are pictures of my striiv screens for steps and miles.  I got 10,000 extra energy points for it.

This morning I walked around the lake again.  The weather was just like yesterday.  Cloudy, looking like rain and very humid but it never did rain. 
I saw some bunnies, the usual birds, the little frog again from yesterday and there were a few more geese around.  Not a lot, but more than yesterday.  I guess they'll slowly came around again. 

I walked 6.2 miles.

Tuesday is knitting group day so I took along a baby blanket I'm knitting on and left at 9:45.  I usually take a people count but forgot to today, but there were about 14 of us there.  My days are numbered with this group and it is another thing I will miss when we move.  I checked to see if there was a knitting group near the new house, but there isn't.  I'm thinking I'll start one.

Ken did most of the work but I helped a little and another truck load is packed up and ready to go up to HT tomorrow morning.  It is hard for me to help  because Ken is a very good packer and likes to work alone when fitting everything in just so.  I just cause more work for him by 'helping' him.  : ) 

The sun came out and it ended up being hot and humid - feels like the middle of summer today!!

Hope your day is a happy one.
Happyone  : )
The bet time to do something worthwhile
is between yesterday and tomorrow.
~Anonymous
Comment replies:
Kim - I searched on my old blog and found the entry where I met Cheryl.  Thought you might like to read it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar